My Gaming Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome To the forum this is for games, video games, and also Having a fun time with gamers and people wholike game.s

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

what is everyones fav sonic character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
waterworld<3

waterworld<3

what is everyones fav sonic character Empty
PostSubject: what is everyones fav sonic character   what is everyones fav sonic character Empty20th January 2024, 5:32 pm

because sonic shadow and silver are the picture for this fourm, who is everyones favorite sonic character?

My favs are amy rouge and silver Razz . i see people online call the game silver came from bad but i think those people are *whispers* (stupid) hehe (dont tell them i said that please)
Back to top Go down
GamerGirl2006

GamerGirl2006

PostSubject: Re: what is everyones fav sonic character   what is everyones fav sonic character Empty20th January 2024, 8:51 pm

i really like tails because he can fly and thats really cool hes also really smart

waterworld<3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
_zelda_57

_zelda_57

PostSubject: Re: what is everyones fav sonic character   what is everyones fav sonic character Empty21st January 2024, 5:12 am

sonic? i dont know what that is. my big brother says its for kids, and i am grown up nowm soi have never checked it outbut if i HAD to choose i think i would say i would like the nefarios metal sonic the most! heh

waterworld<3 and _zelda_57 like this post

Back to top Go down
clefairy1992

clefairy1992

PostSubject: Re: what is everyones fav sonic character   what is everyones fav sonic character Empty6th February 2024, 7:55 pm

My favorite "Sonic Character."... hm. Rouge. She is pretty Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is everyones fav sonic character   what is everyones fav sonic character Empty

Back to top Go down

what is everyones fav sonic character
Page 1 of 1